Monday, September 1, 2008

The Convention Floor


Kaylee and I in front of the Xcel Energy Center before going into the convention.

Kaylee and I in front of the Convention Floor before the Convention began with our red towel!

Cindy McCain and First Lady Laura Bush speaking about Hurricane Relief Efforts.


What an amazing opportunity! I have a press pass for every day of the convention and today being the first day of the convention I had my first experience as a real life "reporter". It was so incredible to be able to stand only a few feet away from First Lady Laura Bush and Cindy McCain. I had my flip camera in one hand and Shane's professional camera in the other. It was so exciting to be capturing these moments in history only a few feet in front of me. The convention hall had such an exhilarating atmosphere that proved everyone was excited to be there, regardless of the cancellations this week, but at the same time everyone is deeply concerned for the individuals effected by the Hurricane.

AH

2 comments:

Ike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ike said...

Allie, you are amazing with your wit in the captions. You are enjoying yourself immensely and we are so proud of you. Keep on keeping on. Can't wait to read the next update.