Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You Go Girl!


Sarah Palin taking in all her supporters!

Shane and I with Secretary of State Trey Grayson.


You Go Girl! That is really what I wanted to tell Sarah Palin tonight. She rocked that convention hall. Sarah has let nothing stand in her way, and I don't think she ever will. This woman is incredible. Her poise and confidence is envious. I am so excited to have Sarah Palin as our Vice Presidential nominee. She is a strong and courageous woman who knows what she is doing. I was so glad I got to hear her speak and really hear from her personally, what she plans to do as our next Vice President. I am also excited I have heard so many wonderful women speak this week.

AH

1 comment:

Ike said...

You Go girl! and Wow! say it all. Impressive person is our VP candidate and an impressive short script of your experience at the RNC.